100% Original Facial Ionic Steamer - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei
100% Original Facial Ionic Steamer - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei Detail:
1. Firstly check the circuitry connecting correctly or not before using the machine.
2. Before starting work, fill up the water-tank with distilled water from the affusion orifice.
3. Water must be distilled water or ion-wipe-off, not the mineral water or tap water.
4. Before using the machine, infuse the distilled water to the standard line on the water-tank. Prohibit to work without water. Otherwise, if shatter the laser head,the user bear it.
5. Avoid irradiation to eyes directly.
6. Forbid disassembling without manufacture permission.
7. Put the head light on fixture avoid broken after operation.
8. Change cooling water every month. (Long or short the time according to the water purity).
9. Start-up the machine after one minute later for the water circulation completely.
10. Ensure the machine well grounded.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The Quietus | Features | The Lead Review | Beauty Salon Facial Steamer
International Beauty Devices Market Revenue Details ,Key Developments, Footprint And Forecast 2019-2028 | Diamond Peel Machine
We have our own product sales staff, style crew, technical group, QC staff and package staff. We now have strict high quality management procedures for each approach. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing subject for 100% Original Facial Ionic Steamer - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jamaica , Ecuador , Rwanda , We'd like to invite customers from abroad to discuss business with us. We can present our clients with high quality products and excellent service. We're sure that we'll have good cooperative relationships and make a brilliant future for both parties.
By Karen from Melbourne - 2018.06.21 17:11
The company has rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services, hope you keep improving and perfecting your products and service, wish you better!
By Elaine from Anguilla - 2018.03.03 13:09