8 Year Exporter Handy Facial Steamer - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei
8 Year Exporter Handy Facial Steamer - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei Detail:
1. Firstly check the circuitry connecting correctly or not before using the machine.
2. Before starting work, fill up the water-tank with distilled water from the affusion orifice.
3. Water must be distilled water or ion-wipe-off, not the mineral water or tap water.
4. Before using the machine, infuse the distilled water to the standard line on the water-tank. Prohibit to work without water. Otherwise, if shatter the laser head,the user bear it.
5. Avoid irradiation to eyes directly.
6. Forbid disassembling without manufacture permission.
7. Put the head light on fixture avoid broken after operation.
8. Change cooling water every month. (Long or short the time according to the water purity).
9. Start-up the machine after one minute later for the water circulation completely.
10. Ensure the machine well grounded.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
5 Questions with Eric Schwarzenbach | Cavitation Cryolipolysis Machine
NYC’s Glamor Factory was basically a spa of horrors | Ultrasound Facial Treatment
The key to our success is "Good Products Good quality, Reasonable Value and Efficient Service" for 8 Year Exporter Handy Facial Steamer - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Slovak Republic , Albania , California , Due to the stability of our items, timely supply and our sincere service, we are able to sell our merchandise not only over the domestic market, but also exported to countries and regions, including the Middle East, Asia, Europe and other countries and regions. At the same time, we also undertake OEM and ODM orders. We will do our best to serve your company, and establish a successful and friendly cooperation with you.
By Diego from Liberia - 2017.06.19 13:51
The company comply with the contract strict, a very reputable manufacturers, worthy a long-term cooperation.
By Betty from Zurich - 2017.12.02 14:11