High Quality Ultrasonic Skin Cleaning Beauty Device - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei
High Quality Ultrasonic Skin Cleaning Beauty Device - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei Detail:
1. Firstly check the circuitry connecting correctly or not before using the machine.
2. Before starting work, fill up the water-tank with distilled water from the affusion orifice.
3. Water must be distilled water or ion-wipe-off, not the mineral water or tap water.
4. Before using the machine, infuse the distilled water to the standard line on the water-tank. Prohibit to work without water. Otherwise, if shatter the laser head,the user bear it.
5. Avoid irradiation to eyes directly.
6. Forbid disassembling without manufacture permission.
7. Put the head light on fixture avoid broken after operation.
8. Change cooling water every month. (Long or short the time according to the water purity).
9. Start-up the machine after one minute later for the water circulation completely.
10. Ensure the machine well grounded.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Alberta High School Student Discovers New Way to Extract Diamonds | Ultrasound Facial Treatment
Global Beauty Devices Market: Industry Status, Sales Overview, Supply-demand 2019-2028 | Cavitation Cryolipolysis Machine
Bear "Customer initially, High-quality first" in mind, we work closely with our prospects and supply them with efficient and specialist companies for High Quality Ultrasonic Skin Cleaning Beauty Device - Nd Yag Laser | Modle:HL-LA10 – Bowei, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Guatemala , Las Vegas , Surabaya , We have been persisting in the business essence "Quality First, Honoring Contracts and Standing by Reputations, providing customers with satisfying goods and service. " Friends both at home and abroad are warmly welcome to establish everlasting business relations with us.
By Alan from European - 2017.12.09 14:01
In China, we have many partners, this company is the most satisfying to us, reliable quality and good credit, it is worth appreciation.
By Miriam from Houston - 2017.04.28 15:45